To successfully add your player to the roster and edit your profile you must complete the following:
1. Once you have your account set up, you must register for one of the programs e.g. "Jersey United Soccer Club Registration 2011-2012".
2. Once you receive an email informing you have been accepted onto a team, log into your account under "My Account" at the top of the page and under your participant (player) name you will see a message indicating your player has been accepted. click accept.
3. On the next page read the information and download any forms you need and click "YES" to accept.
4. You must complete the checkout process in full. The last page shows the amount due, and the button at the bottom says "submit". You can choose to pay by check or credit card on this page. You player will not be added to the roster unless you complete the checkout page.
5. Once the checkout process is complete, from you "My Account" homepage you will see the name of the team that your participant is associated with, click on that team (you can also access it through the "Team Pages" button or from the "Team Central" icon on the menu bar.
6. From your team's roster you will see all the players listed and a pencil icon next to your player's name, click this pencil icon to edit the profile. Once you have completed the profile, be sure to hit the "Update" button.